You must have seen many bridges in your life but this is the time for some of the most stunning bridges around the world. Bridges are one of those important engineered structures which connect two different locations. Since time immemorial the role of bridges was only to connect two locations and help people reach their destinations in the shortest time possible with their help. Making sturdy and strong bridges is not a child’s play. One needs to be very calculative and should possess the architectural knowledge to make this architectural grandiose.
There are thousands of bridges present all around the world. While some of them are made by natural phenomenon some are designed artificially. But they all serve the same purpose. Apart from serving the purpose of connecting two different locations, some of the bridges are so amazing that they mesmerize people with their architectural magnificence. And this made them listed in some of the most stunning bridges around the world. Here we have compiled a detailed list of 29 wonderful bridges around the world. Check them out and get know how about their grandeur!
- 29 Most Stunning Bridges of Around the World
- 1. Liberty Bridge, Budapest
- 2. Rakotzbrücke, Germany
- 3. Dragon Bridge, Da Nang, Vietnam
- 4. Charles Bridge, Prague
- 5. The Moses Bridge, Netherlands
- 6. Rainbow Bridge, Taiwan
- 7. Infinity Bridge, Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
- 8. Moon Bridge, Tapei, Taiwan
- 9. Mostar, Bosnia
- 10. Cangas de Onís, Spain
- 11. Moon Bridge, San Francisco, USA
- 12. Langkawi Sky Bridge, Malaysia
- 13. Pont du Gard, Southern France
- 14. San Juan de Gastelugatxe, Spain
- 15. Balloon Bridge, UK
- 16. Animal Crossing Bridge, Netherlands
- 17. The Banpo Bridge, South Korea
- 18. Devil’s Bridge, Bulgaria
- 19. Moon Bridge, Ferrara, Italy
- 20. Forest Bridge, Alishan Mountain, Taiwan
- 21. Tree Root Bridge, India
- 22. Shahara Bridge, Yemen
- 23. Bridge into the Clouds, Mt Rainier, USA
- 24. Constantine’s Bridge, Algeria
- 25. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, Canada
- 26. Fairy Bridge, Scotland
- 27. Puente Nuevo, Spain
- 28. Tbilisi Glass Bridge, Georgia
- 29. High Trestle Bridge, Iowa, USA
29 Most Stunning Bridges of Around the World
1. Liberty Bridge, Budapest
Connecting Buda and Pest Liberty Bridge is made across the River Danube. It is located at the southern end of the City Centre.
2. Rakotzbrücke, Germany
This is an awe-inspiring bridge made intentionally to make a circle while getting reflected. This special structure makes it unique.
3. Dragon Bridge, Da Nang, Vietnam
With a typical dragon design the construction of this bridge started in the year 2009 and got completed by 2013.
4. Charles Bridge, Prague
5. The Moses Bridge, Netherlands
This extraordinary bridge is made up of wood which is completely waterproof. It is made in such a way that it disintegrates with the landscape after few miles.
6. Rainbow Bridge, Taiwan
Being a stunning bridge around the world the Rainbow Bridge has become a must-visit place if you come to Taiwan.
7. Infinity Bridge, Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
8. Moon Bridge, Tapei, Taiwan
The Moon Bridge in Taiwan looks so serene during the nights that a large number of people come to see only the views. It looks extraordinary in the full moon days.
9. Mostar, Bosnia
Connecting two different parts of the city the Mostar Bridge is one the most stunning bridges around the world. It gives breathtaking views.
10. Cangas de Onís, Spain
Once you visit Spain the urge to visit Cangas de Onis comes within. It is an ancient bridge and showcases the ancient architectural magnificence of the Spanish.
11. Moon Bridge, San Francisco, USA
Again the breathtaking views of the Moon Bridge brings the sense of architectural magnificence. It tells about the intelligence of people who design it and construct it.
12. Langkawi Sky Bridge, Malaysia
It is a 410 ft curved pedestrian bridge made for the people which every now and then remain closed for renovation work.
13. Pont du Gard, Southern France
It is an ancient Roman structure which mesmerizes people due to its wonderful structure and great design.
14. San Juan de Gastelugatxe, Spain
Yet another stunning bridge around the world which makes people go awestruck is the San Juan de Gastelugatxe from Spain.
15. Balloon Bridge, UK
This Bridge is one of its kinds which make use of three giant balloons filled with helium. A French artist Olivier Grossetête was the man behind the making of this stunning bridge.
16. Animal Crossing Bridge, Netherlands
This is a typical bridge which was made just to serve the animals. It makes them walk through the jungles and woods without disturbing the mankind.
17. The Banpo Bridge, South Korea
This is an important bridge which is located in downtown Seoul over the Han River, South Korea. It connects the Seocho and Yongsan districts and is considered as one the most stunning bridges around the world.
18. Devil’s Bridge, Bulgaria
Named as the devil because of its haunted past, the Devil’s ridge is well known and regarded as one of the most splendid works of architecture.
19. Moon Bridge, Ferrara, Italy
The Moon Bridge of Italy is designed in such a way that it gives an impression of half moon when gets it own reflection in the river.
20. Forest Bridge, Alishan Mountain, Taiwan
86 kilometres long the Forest Bridge was once constructed for easing the logging work. In today’s date, it is also a major attraction for the tourists.
21. Tree Root Bridge, India
This is something worth a visit. Made typically with the roots of trees this is one of those bridges which is a combination of natural and manmade constructions.
22. Shahara Bridge, Yemen
constructed way back in the 17th century the Shahara Bridge connects the towns of mountains to the main city Yemen.
23. Bridge into the Clouds, Mt Rainier, USA
This is yet another one of the most stunning bridges from around the world that look so mesmerizing that people go awestruck with only its view.
24. Constantine’s Bridge, Algeria
Constantine is called as the city of bridges when it comes it Algeria. Around eight marvelous bridges are made here.
25. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, Canada
Around 140 meters long the Capilano suspension Bridge crosses over the Capilano River situated in the District of North Vancouver.
26. Fairy Bridge, Scotland
It is a small bridge which looks extremely alluring. This is the reason why it comes under some of the most stunning bridges around the world.
27. Puente Nuevo, Spain
This is one of the largest bridges in Spain which has the span of 120 meters. It is made above the Guadalevín River.
28. Tbilisi Glass Bridge, Georgia
Also known as the bridge of Peace this is a bridge of pedestrians and has breathtaking views in the night.
29. High Trestle Bridge, Iowa, USA
Around 25 miles long bridge which runs from Ankeny to Woodward the high Trestle bridge has an awe-striking view in the night with LED lights display.
This world is full of structures either manmade or natural that keep us captive with their beauty and magnificence. So if ever you get the chance to see them don’t forget to take a lot of pictures. These are worth treasuring places in your photo album.