Heidi Montag net worth is an interesting topic because she is a woman of many hats. Which one of her careers has better pay than the other? How does she manage all that? If these questions plague you, this is what you need for relief. We will take you through the journey of Heidi Montag and the ladders she has used to reach the top. Our keen interest is Heidi Montag net worth, but we will not limit ourselves to that. Other details you should expect are her early life, awards & achievements as well as facts about her worth knowing.
Heidi Montag Net Worth 2018
It amazes many people just how she manages it all. Besides being one of the most celebrated television personalities in America, she is a singer and an author. Heidi Montag is a name that is not omitted in the list fashion designers as well. How he rose to fame is not a secret. Due to her appearance on MTV’S The Hill reality television series. As a musician, her first album bore the title, Superficial. That and her other activities have significantly contributed to Heidi Montag net worth. Below is a quick summary of her life story.
Biography & Wiki
Heidi was born in 1986 on 15th September as Heidi Blair Montag. Her birthplace was Crested Butte, Colorado. She was born to Darlene as well as Bill Montag, and the two did not have a happily ever after. As a result of their divorce and subsequent remarrying, Heidi has a stepmother and a stepfather. Their names are Terri O’Hara and Tim Egelhoff. She was born together with her sister Holly and her brother Sky. The two had a half-brother by the name Eric O’Hara. A car accident stole him from them.
Upon graduating high school, Montag enrolled at the Academy of Art University, Francisco. She also attended the Los Angeles, California Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. She dropped out hence never graduated.
Montag and Spencer Pratt eloped to Mexico. It was during season 4 of The Hill, and that was when they tied the knot. The specific day was in 2008 on 20th November. Later, on the 25th April of the following year, they held a wedding ceremony in Pasadena, California. The couple welcomed their firstborn in 2017 on 1st October. They gave their son the name Gunner Stone.
How much is Heidi Montag Net Worth? How much is her income?
Heidi Montag net worth is $20 million. As earlier stated, the public figure has several sources of income. Continue reading to find out the details of the sources, how it all began and what she is up to as of now.
How did Heidi Montag amass her wealth?
Her friendship with Lauren Conrad who was a star in Laguna Beach: The Real Orange House which is a favorite MTV reality television show marked her rise to stardom. It earned her a role in the well-known series The Hills. The MTV’s spin-off series was about the lives of Conrad, Audrina Patridge, Montag as well as Whitney Port. Conrad and Montag were housemates, but by the second season, they could barely stand each other. Why not when Heidi had started dating Spencer Pratt. As of the third season, the two had ended their friendship.
She is a great actress who has appeared in many television shows as herself. Some include Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2005), Famous Food (2011), Celebrity Wife Swap (2014), Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars 2 (2015) as well as The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition in the following year. Between 2006 and 2010, she appeared in The Hills. She made appearances in both How I Met Your Mother, and I’m a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here! in 2009. In 2013, Montag acted in Speidi: Scandals Secrets and Surgery, After Shock: Heidi & Spencer as well as the Celebrity Big Brother. She took part in the latter again in 2017.
Heidi had a role of Kimberley in a film by the name Just Go with it.
Montag is also a musician. Under that capacity, she has a studio album. Its title was Superficial while the year of release was 2010. In addition to that, she has three extended plays. Both Wherever I Am, and Here She Is were her work of 2009. On the other hand, the release of Dreams Come True was in 2012.
She and her husband are the authors of a book. Its title is How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture.
Awards & Achievements
Over the years, Heidi Montag has proved to her fan that she is worth following. She has acted in almost 15 television shows and films. Equally important, her music career is doing fine.
Ten things you need to know about Heidi Montag
1. After only a semester, Montag dropped out of The Academy of Art University, San Francisco. College life was either unbearable or was just not what she was looking for after all.
2. Thanks to her friendship to Lauren Conrad, Heidi changed her opinion on joining acting and appeared on Laguna Beach. That became just the beginning of many appearances on films and television shows.
3. Her career breakthrough and love came in one basket. It is none other than the television series by the name The Hills. She met her husband, Spencer Pratt in the series.
4. When the time came for her to choose between love and friendship, she selected the former. Montag supposedly sided with Spencer instead of Conrad.
5. The siding mentioned above was after Conrad accused Spencer of leaking a rumor of her appearance in a videotape of her and her then-boyfriend. She chose to believe that Pratt was innocent. Therefore, she saw her friend as the liar.
6. Her book about how to become famous earned her much money.
7. At one point in their lifetime, Kris Jenner thought of making Montag and her husband the manager of Kim. The implementation never saw the light of the day.
8. During the process of rising to fame, a rift developed among her family members.
9. They faced a terrible face. Since the couple spent more than they earned, the couple which is Heidi and Spencer was broke in 2012.
10. Her mother and her second husband. Montag’s stepfather owned a restaurant that closed down after more than two decades of operation.
Follow her on Instagram: @heidipratt
View this post on Instagram
I have never felt such strength, empowerment, and appreciation being a woman! Pregnancy and birth have given me a new perspective of womanhood. The beauty and miracle of life. I love women! Thank you to all you women out there for being amazing! Thank you to my mom and sister who inspire me daily! 💗 #internationalwomensday